We are looking for 2 C++ Developers to join our team. Our new colleagues will be responsible with virtual low-level, testing ISO system testing and will work in close cooperation with the department of implementing the HWA & microcode for our client, an important player in the network market.
- Low layer testing of switch hardware-abstraction-software (HWA) and microcode;
- Working on a simulation model for our new switch architecture;
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reliable C++ code;
- Developing software according to customer standards;
- Working closely with the rest of the team to develop new products.
- Previous experience of C++ development;
- Good knowledge of writing code using C++;
- Knowledge of modern software design and development methodologies;
- Previous experience in testing and debugging;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level in English is required.
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of L2/L3/MPLS switching/routing rules.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including individual performance bonus and seniority bonus;
- Bonus for internal recommendations;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance, including dental services and psychological consultations;
- Flexible working hours (core-hours system);
- Access to over 600 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Online language courses: English and French;
- Access to the e-learning platform;
- Access to technical training programs / workshops, as well as other technical events (both as a participant and as a speaker);
- Development opportunities through involvement in internship & mentoring programs;
- Access to soft-skills programs and workshops;
- Access to various internal events and team-buildings;
- Access to international opportunities for career development with challenging and exciting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
- 2 paid days off offered for involvement in volunteering activities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.