Our client, a family business from Prescott-Russell working in the production and sale of funerary monuments is looking for a Deliverer - Monument Installer!
This is a great opportunity to join a recognized company, with a nice working environment, for someone who likes manual work, as well as long journeys.
The Deliverer – Installer ensures the delivery and installation of monuments in cemeteries in the territory served (Quebec and Ontario).
- Drive an F-550 truck (with “lift gate”)
- Clean monuments in cemeteries with a "pressure washer".
- Install monuments in cemeteries
- Manage large projects and guide the crane/boom-truck driver
- Work in the yard (shop) when you are not on the road
- Use a silicone “gun” regularly
- Use a grinder with wheels to cut or level granite/concrete.
- Any other related tasks
Qualifications and Requirements
- Anglophone (Bilingualism will be considered an asset)
- Good physical shape
- Resourceful, reliable, and independent
- Valid driver's license (no special license required)
Conditions and Benefits
- Type of employment: seasonal, with possibility of continuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday (44h/s)
- Salary: competitive and negotiable depending on your experience
- Possibility of health benefits
Preventive procedures implemented by the company to comply with Covid measures.
Like and Share our Facebook page to receive the latest job news!