We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (Java & Angular) to join in our team for a project in collaboration with one of our clients with expertise in transportation field. You will be working on a project which consists in developing a dashboard which will be used internally and by the client customers to manage the service delivery.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment;
- Design and implement the continuous integration;
- Develop and maintain the quality of software product code;
- Troubleshoot, debug and update the software;
- Participate at DevOps activities (. Automation, Continuous Delivery Platform, security);
- Collaborate with other members of the software development team.
- Skilled in Software Engineering process (. requirements, development, validation and support);
- Operational experience in Web Software Development and Backend development;
- Knowledge of main mandatory languages and technologies (. Java8, TypeScript/Angular, SQL and ElasticSearch);
- Work experience in DevOps transformation and integration of the teams;
- Knowledge of System Integration and end-to-end validation competencies;
- Knowledge of Security basis (. OWASP);
- Work experience with Scrum Agile methodology;
- Advanced level in English;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree;
- Autonomy and action taking skills.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of data processing & storing (. Kafka, Talend, PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch);
- Knowledge of HTTPS, HaProxy and Spring Boot/Batch/Security;
- Work experience with deployment tools (. Docker, Swarm and Ansiable);
- Work experience in continuous integration (. Git, Jenkins, Sonarqube and Nexus);
- Work experience with validation tools (. Jira, Testlink, SOAPUI and JMeter);
- Knowledge of Ubuntu16;
- Good knowledge of security tools (. SAML2, CAS-SSO, Liferay7 and OWASP).
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including individual performance bonus and seniority bonus;
- Bonus for internal recommendations;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance, including dental services and psychological consultations;
- Flexible working hours (core-hours system);
- Access to over 600 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Online language courses: English and French;
- Access to the e-learning platform;
- Access to technical training programs / workshops, as well as other technical events (both as a participant and as a speaker);
- Development opportunities through involvement in internship & mentoring programs;
- Access to soft-skills programs and workshops;
- Access to various internal events and team-buildings;
- Access to international opportunities for career development with challenging and exciting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
- 2 paid days off offered for involvement in volunteering activities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.