We are looking for a Java Backend Developer to join the AUSYTeam in a challenging on-site project based in Bucharest (hybrid work model), in the biometrics and cybersecurity field. Our client’s playground is represented by: identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
You will play major role within the team that develops state of the art products and solutions based on cut-edge technologies, with plenty of opportunities to advance your technical skills and get exposure to new technologies. You will design, develop, customize and maintain software components and support integration and deployment with your expertise. You will also work on improving the team performance by coaching more junior members, actively identify and propose new ways to make things work better.
- Develop new software features, modify and customize existing software components. Maintain existing code and software components.
- Assists team members on development and other tasks;
- Take lead in the design of features within your area of expertise;
- Take lead in development of critical features and components;
- Participate in the definition of technical architecture;
- Create and review technical documentation and specifications;
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology;
- Master the product development process;
- Clarify and refine requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst;
- Be the technical reference on multiple subjects;
- Continuously explore evolution of software development techniques and tools;
- Coach more junior members of the team;
- Support project management by providing high level estimates;
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Java;
- Proven work experience with SQL (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc.);
- Advanced verbal and written skills in English.
Nice to have
- Java EE experience is a plus;
- Intermediate verbal and written skills in French.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including individual performance bonus and seniority bonus;
- Bonus for internal recommendations;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance, including dental services and psychological consultations;
- Flexible working hours (core-hours system);
- Access to over 600 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Online language courses: English and French;
- Access to the e-learning platform;
- Access to technical training programs / workshops, as well as other technical events (both as a participant and as a speaker);
- Development opportunities through involvement in internship & mentoring programs;
- Access to soft-skills programs and workshops;
- Access to various internal events and team-buildings;
- Access to international opportunities for career development with challenging and exciting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
- 2 paid days off offered for involvement in volunteering activities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.