We are a home care company covering various locations in South East England. If you are a Ukrainian refugee who is looking for a job in Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, or Oxfordshire, we will be able to fully fund your training and get you started working with us as a Care Giver or a Senior Care Giver. Basic spoken and written English and a driver's license (as you will be driving to the client's homes ) is required. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or DM us and we will do everything we can to support you. Take care everyone xx
As a Caregiver, you will provide a variety of services to help and maintain our clients independence at home.
We have a fantastic team of Caregivers as well as a friendly and supportive office and management team who will support you throughout your employment
We are offering the opportunity to start ASAP.
- Competitive salary package starting £9.50/hour + Mileage pay + Travel time
- Fully funded training
- Regular clients you can get to know care for on a regular basis
- Possibilities to study NVQ level 2, level 3, and level 5
- NEST pension plan
- Work smartphone and uniform
- Flexible hours for a good work-life balance; you can choose your schedule: full time/part-time
If you are interested, please contact us right away. We would be more than happy to welcome you into our family!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time