We are looking for a Lead Developer to join us in a project based on the development in digital field for a renowned automotive player. You will also be involved in the production of performance alignment with architectural guideline.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts;
- Be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical solution;
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
- Help team to master and grow technical skills;
- Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design;
- Pilot the diagnostic and the resolution of complex issues;
- Ensures technical best practices alignment between teams and promotes new ones;
- Verify that the level of quality of the solution is in conformance with the quality objectives.
- Proficiency in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Java-based back-end applications;
- REST APIs, Python, relational database systems (PostgreSQL, is preferred), MongoDB (or other NoSQLs) and Git as versioning system;
- Very good understanding of and solid experience with JPA implementations;
- Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices;
- Leadership Business sense;
- Analytics skills;
- Methodological competence (agile software and test-driven development);
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Managing junior technology resources;
- Good knowledge of industry perspective;
- Interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
It will be a plus
- RDBMS modeling/architecture experience;
- Production experience with Docker, Kubernetes and/or other cloud-native technologies;
- Good knowledge of French.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including individual performance bonus and seniority bonus;
- Bonus for internal recommendations;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance, including dental services and psychological consultations;
- Flexible working hours (core-hours system);
- Access to over 600 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Online language courses: English and French;
- Access to the e-learning platform;
- Access to technical training programs / workshops, as well as other technical events (both as a participant and as a speaker);
- Development opportunities through involvement in internship & mentoring programs;
- Access to soft-skills programs and workshops;
- Access to various internal events and team-buildings;
- Access to international opportunities for career development with challenging and exciting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
- 2 paid days off offered for involvement in volunteering activities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.