We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will be joining the AUSYTeam in a challenging project based in Bucharest (hybrid work model) in the biometrics and cybersecurity field. Our client’s playground is represented by: identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
Your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA engineer role plays an important part in our client's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely; and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Liaise with internal teams (. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar position;
- Proven work experience in software development;
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Solid knowledge of at least on test automation tool (Jmeter prefered);
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including individual performance bonus and seniority bonus;
- Bonus for internal recommendations;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance, including dental services and psychological consultations;
- Flexible working hours (core-hours system);
- Access to over 600 sports centers in the 7Card network;
- Online language courses: English and French;
- Access to the e-learning platform;
- Access to technical training programs / workshops, as well as other technical events (both as a participant and as a speaker);
- Development opportunities through involvement in internship & mentoring programs;
- Access to soft-skills programs and workshops;
- Access to various internal events and team-buildings;
- Access to international opportunities for career development with challenging and exciting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
- 2 paid days off offered for involvement in volunteering activities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.