Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves
- Open bales, crates, and other containers
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, Sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent *preferred
- Min 1 year warehouse experience *preferred
Physical demands and abilities:
- Available to work night shift from midnight to 8 AM and 1 AM to 9 AM ( your shift work finishes on Friday at 9 AM and you have all the week for you ! )
- Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50lbs
- Good physical shape
Benefits and conditions:
- Sunday : from midnight to 8:00 AM
- Monday to Thursday: 1:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Salary : $18.50/h
Preventive procedures implemented by the company to comply with Covid measures.